Monday, January 3, 2011

From start till finish

my new blog. great huh? yeah its gonna be even more fucked up than the last one. heres whats happened since last time we talked.
  • one of my brothers went to jail
  • i had my real first kiss, which led to my first random makeout session, which led to my first time having sex.
  • i began cutting more and more often.
so yeah, not so positive. i try to be happy, but, i can't now that break is officially over. which means no more sex. which i am absolutly fine with. it was kinda weird anyway. a very squeaky kitchen chair with my brothers friend sleeping in the other room isnt the setting i would have picked. when you first get intrested in sex, you think "my first time is going to be magical." it isnt. good thing i was high enough that it wasnt painful. god i am so disapointed in myself. ive thought about commiting suicide constantly since that night.

i may be getting my ears gauged..which should be cool. it sounds a little painful thought. i dont really care. ive felt worse pain.

i ate today, but happily, i have managed to restrict. instead of eating all my food, i only ate some. i think its because i literally can not eat as much as i used to or i will (involuntarily) puke.

1 comment:

  1. Lol why do you have a dildo attached to the wall o___o

    ReplyDelete