Sunday, January 16, 2011

when you fall, get the hell up. life is difficult. stop crying and grow up. its time to start playing the game and not just stand on the sidelines.

It's time for me to start getting my shit together. its time for me to get over all this dumb shit. Cutting isnt helping. cutting makes it worse. My wrist is healing. He is never comming back.
Today i learned that life isnt going to just magically get better. i need to just live my life out, and try to be happy. when that little player decides to roll back in, i wont give him attention. in fact, i'll just ignore his advances.

For 13, my heart has been smashed by the worst thing ever. a hookup. just a random hookup. nothing special at all. in fact, i didnt like him all that much. now, yeah he's hot, but come on. that wont get him anywhere after he epicly fails at the remainder of this school year.

For 13, i have a lot of issues. but i will deal with them when the time comes. now, i am getting my heart outta my head. Boys can wait a few years. now, i'm not going to say that i dont like em. im southern, damn. southern girls like men, but i need to chill the fuck out.

No comments:

Post a Comment