Saturday, January 8, 2011

me


btw...the ear gauges are fake..im not allowed to stretch my ears





[IMAGINE HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN...SORRY. I GOT PARANIOD]




yes, this is me.. hideous picture. hideous person...

so my friend A stayed over last night, which is cool, you  know . seeing as how i don't ever invite people over. we smoked a bunch of weed, got completly torched with C and c (big brother and brother whom i do not particularly care for). me and A called them assHat's (a new word..) and watched "Shawn of the dead". which is a really good movie.
The new cut on my wrist is inflamed. and slightly painful to touch.
I learned something yesterday.. the girl D was with is his Baby Mamma. And you see why i worried about having sex with him? *WARNING, THE NEXT SENTENCE IS SLIGHTLY GRAPHIC* when we were, i forgot to ask him to wear a condom, so my first worry was that id catch something from this man whore, right? then when he asked if he could *GRAPHIC GRAPHIC GRAPHIC* cum in me, i laughed and asked him if he was lookin to have another kid at 15. i knew he had gotten a girl pregnant, i just didnt know who she was. maybe he does want to come back, even though i know they wernt just doing homework when he was with her, i am ok with that. i swear, because of him, my emotions and hormones are at an all time high.
i ate a lot last night, but it was all HEALTHY food. i had two greatfruits, an orange, and a few pieces of celery, while everyone else had fried chicken. good for me.
 "my soul is gone
my heart is broken
so my blood drips
life is too hard
i can't keep going
so my blood drips
the pain is too much
i need to let it out
so my blood drips
it's the one thing in my life i can control
the pain is of my own creation, no longer is it theirs
so my blood drips
my wrist, my legs, my hands
i have not yet hit a vein
but when i do..
my blood will flow"
i wrote that this morning, while i was in my daily count. counting them makes me want to add another though.

No comments:

Post a Comment